Thursday, April 3, 2008

ORKUT full2 timepass..

i got in2 orkut around 2 yrs back...and i must admit it is addictive..
i love it...i met many old friends of mine....
it helps me to be in touch with my friends....
but as usual i found many funny things in that.....
in people's profile infact..
this post is 4 tat...
below given r things which tickled my funny bone
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
about me: i m a fun loving,friendly person..loves making friends.....(then goes many things bout that person)..............
strangers please stay away from my profile.......

**if no new person in one's life, then how would one make new friends****

above fun is usually found in gal's profile
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ideal match: india vs pakistan in 2004 world cup

**now who the hell said tats funny****

above fun is found in both gender's profile

--------------------------------------------------------------------

here for: friends and dating (women)

ideal date: going for a Man U and Chelsea match...man it wud be fun.....

**no wonder u r still searching 4 a date***

above fun is found in boy's profile
------------------------------------------------------------------

here for: dating (men and women)

**still wondering hows it possible**

seen in both gender's profile

-----------------------------------------------------------------

about me: i believe in equality of sexes .....thats y i want my gal to ask me out.......and also pay for it....

**no wonder i m still single** lols....

above fun u will only find in my profile
----------------------------------------------------------------------

25 comments:

GAYATHRI said...

lol!!too funny:p

Nirmal said...

thanks gayatri...

Rià said...

he he tht was a funny entry for sure!thanks for checking out my blog.i m puttin ur blog on my blogroll. :)

Nirmal said...

thanks ria...
me 2 adding u up..

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

orkut sure sucks but its addictive :(

Nirmal said...

@gunj..
lols..things which makes us addict always sucks..

Mysterious Mia said...

haha, thats was a funny post, i sure did have a smile on my face after reading it, hehe

btw, have u tried facebook, its heaps bettr than orkut actually and hey http://www.twitter.com is the lastest time pass.if u need some new time pass, try twitter hehe

broca's area said...

"ideal match: india vs pakistan in 2004 world cup"..had read this in some profile...lol

Niiyara said...

that was great! good observations. haha @ the *making new friends* but *strangers stay away* ... im sure my profiles say something similar! :p

Anonymous said...

lolz...funnny dude...:-)

Keshi said...

lol Nirmal!

but I hate Social Netowrking sites. They bore me to death...Orkut and Fuckbook..oops I mean Facebook.


Keshi.

Nirmal said...

@anvita..
even i have registered in facebook...but many of my friend are in orkut....facebook got nly 3...so i stick 2 orkut...
twitter i will surely try..
@brocasarea...
i know tats funny..
@niyara..
thanks u helped to write this post then...
@samby...
thanks man..
@keshi..
during my freetime thats my timepass..of course now started blogging..

Preeti said...

funny stuff on the profiles... :)

i really find it funny too when girls do the "im here only for my friends, so please dont add me if u dont know me" thing...it almost feels like they r DESPO n playin hard to get ;)

haha!

Nirmal said...

@preeti..
ha ha ah...thanks preeti for sharing same view..

Sweetstickychewy said...

Hi There Nirmal.

Thanks for visiting my blog.:)

Yeah i got to agree that this networking webbies does help you get in touch with long lost mates.

It can be quite a delight! seriously.

Nirmal said...

@sweet..
very true..

Mysterious Mia said...

cool mate, lemme know when your on twitter, as I twit too.

Nirmal said...

hey i m in...but cant get wat it is ......tell me..

morinn said...

lol! Yeah I often see those kind of "about mes" in social networking sites. It's ridiculously funny! xD

Nirmal said...

@morinn ...very true......

Mysterious Mia said...

mate, tell me wats yur twitter id, i'll add u on to my list, its basically like status updates one liners, what yur upto. on my twitter u will find stuff like, i dont feel like working , i am hungry now, crave for nutella now heheh, just one liners n people know wat yur upro all the time. send me yur id anyways.

پريانکا said...

definately..orkut is fun...i have good old memories attached with it :D

Mysterious Mia said...

oke i just twitted u ;)

Nirmal said...

@(*&^
yup tats true...

@anvita....
yup..thanks..

Anonymous said...

Healthy, they primitive to be taught that filing lawsuits is not the resolution to carry out to a rid of piracy. As an additional, it's to jolly-boat something mastery than piracy. Like placidity of judge of use. It's morally a straws easier to utter iTunes than to search the Internet with endanger of malware and then crappy inimitability, but if people are expected to make amends for in the service of in burst up again loads and lacuna suited after ages, it's not affluent to work. They anyway contrive a squat without region distant in substitute for you can into circa people codify software and Network sites that frame it ridiculously b to picaroon, and up the quality. If that happens, then there detail be no stopping piracy. But they're too circumspect and alarmed of losing. Risks suffer with to be bewitched!

brush cutters