Saturday, February 27, 2010

I miss Sridevi and Madhuri...

Time to have some actors/actress in Bollywood then models.....

Be it Katrina or Deepika all are good looking but zero acting skills, and the sad part is even after working for sometime in front of camera they haven't gained it.

I miss yesterday's actress where they used to act and at the same time look sexy too..(cant forget dhak dhak karne laga and katte nahi kat thi yeh din yeh raat..)..

My dad njoyed them and maybe my son will njoy some (if some actress are born)..

But about me, meri jawani toh bekar hi reh gayi..(**my youthfulness went wasted*)

2 comments:

sanket kambli said...

i agree... sridevi was bewitching.. in terms of looks and acting... todays actress just look good... no acting at all... and even directors dont care..

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo world[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood ways to generate an income online.