Friday, March 13, 2009

whats up...

hey all..hope everything is fine...hope u all had a rocking HOLI....

me same here....laughs at all funny stuffs..if something serious around, then converts it into funny moments...
had some presentations which was good..some tests which i think i will fair well....having fun at my job place...and all...so till date nothing to be sad about...
missed Holi for the first time in life..even though i dont play HOLI every year..(coz of the trouble after the festival..yes u guessed it rite..bathing..)..missed my hostel ..used to have bhaang during this time..

even weather is getting better..spring is about to start....gals around looking good..

all the above things made me happy and nostalgic...and hence i say i m having gud time now....

so as i usually say dont miss me too much..i m around here..cant frequent as i used to be..


and yes..i have finished my first aniversary at Blogvilla..so sent me gifts in my address..cash accepted too..or u can send an email with ur credit card details in it...
u all being close to me i will accept any kind of gifts...


have a gud time and have FUN..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey....what's up with u?? too...

things are looking good huh? including the gals....!

Congrats....

Nirmal said...

heheheh..ya ya

ceedy said...

You survived the trecherous winter....I guess :)

Toon Indian said...

congrats dude for the first anniversary in Blogville!!

RiĆ  said...

hey congrats on ur first anniversary!! :)

Nirmal said...

@ceedy..

yup bhai..

Nirmal said...

@rahul..

thanks dude..

Nirmal said...

@ria..

thanks gal..

Jules said...

Wow!
Congrats for your 1st anniversary..;D
Hope to see more from you..
Have a nice day.

Nirmal said...

@summer..

thanks.