Saturday, September 20, 2008

tImE..........

Tagged by CHAKOLI...


Yesterday (Kal)

Your oldest memory
What were you doing 10 years ago?

Today (Aaj)
Your first thought today morning
If you built a time capsule today what would it contain?

Tomorrow (Kal)
This year ….
What do you see yourself doing 14 years from now?


Yesterday....

My Oldest memory..

when i was very small i used to go to our family friends place for time pass...once while playing with compass (people who did geometry in school should know this deadly component), i donn know wat i did , but some how it got stuck in my ass..and there i was crying and showing my ass to all aunties......now the worst part is these aunties still remember this incident and keep laughing at me when i try to flirt with their daughters....

What i was doing 10 years ago?...

maybe just started wearing full pants in school...or standing outside the classroom ( u c i was always a out-standing student).....

My first thought in morning?..

No class, no work today...but lots of assignments to complete.....

Ingredients of my time capsule?.....

something that wud make all my days in life the SAME...i donn want my days to be anything better or anything worse than this....

This year...??

First time i m away from my family (for this long), away from my country, my friends over there etc...
First time i am in a country with people so friendly, done groceries, cooking,

First time i started earning (India and US both)..

so till date this year is good.....no hard feelings...

Now how rest of the 3 months will treat me..i will be informing all u guys...


14 years from now.....

This is a good question......i think i will be helping my beautiful wife with kitchen works.....a good house....with my mom dad telling tales to my kids how their papa was lazy human...


35 comments:

spicymist said...

*i think i will be helping my beautiful wife with kitchen works.....a good house....with my mom dad telling tales to my kids how their papa was lazy human...*
awesome. this was an intteresting tag.

Anonymous said...

he he. luvd readin dis, esp de compass thngy .LMAO.
so, lazy papa huh!
14 yrs 4m nw mayb ur kids wll b readin dis post of urs & lmao too.

Nirmal said...

@spicymist....

thanks gal...u wanna get tagged of the same tag..

Nirmal said...

@enchanted..

man..gals laughing here too...of course once lazy always lazy...if u know any gal who love lazy boys please inform me...
BTW do u love lazy boys???..hehehe..

i don think my kids will be reading this..non of my family members know bout this blog of mine...and i love it this way..

spicymist said...

if i say no will i get tagged? if i wont then ill say no :D n yeah a large one n read it when ur not drunk. the post i mean

Cinderella said...

Nirmal come play my game ! Missing you there !!!

Chakoli said...

LOL...

on this one ..

*i think i will be helping my beautiful wife with kitchen works.....a good house....with my mom dad telling tales to my kids how their papa was lazy human...*


so good !!!:PP

Nirmal said...

@spicy...

i usually dont tag people...tats y asked u the same.....hehe



and u wil hrdly get me without drinks..

Nirmal said...

@cindy..

wil be there today..thank u...

Nirmal said...

@keshi..

bad gal..its not funny..atleast when gals repeat tat..hehehe

Nirmal said...

@chakoli..

or i will be riding a bike with my wife sitting behind with her jackets on..

hehehe

Solitaire said...

Nirmal and Papa????????
Who is the beautiful wife? Woh bhi planned hai?

Anonymous said...

BTW do u love lazy boys???..hehehe..

lol..depends on wot de guy is lazy abt ..u see , if u r lazy in ogling @ oter gals , i sure don hv a prob. he he

Nirmal said...

@sol.

y u cant digest i can be a papa too.....

hojayega..yahan pe "beautiful" ki kami nahi hai..sirf usko "wife" banana hai....

Nirmal said...

@keshi..

if down the line u got impressed from me..then i dont have to inform my beautiful wife about this incident.....

Nirmal said...

@enchanted...

ok..tat means i have to hard working now and not lazy...

Keshi said...

hahaha I'll just keep reminding u of it then!

Keshi.

Nirmal said...

@keshi..

if u do it in bedroom when we are alone,..then its fine....heheheh

Nirmal said...

@keshi..

if u do it in bedroom when we are alone,..then its fine....heheheh

Keshi said...

nah it wont be only in the bedroom, I'll make sure I hv post-it notes abt it even in the fridge.

haha!

Keshi.

Sweetstickychewy said...

Loved the last answer to your last question.:) cheers!

Anonymous said...

lolzz

luck with ur future plans

Nirmal said...

@keshi...

i want kinky notes and not something like this.....hehehehe...

and if u do that i will make sure that fridge is in our bedroom...hehe

Nirmal said...

amy..
thanks gal...

Nirmal said...

@aditi..

thanks gal..

Keshi said...

omg lol!

Keshi.

Nirmal said...

@keshi...

hehehe...

Keshi said...

ok so wussup with u these days?

Keshi.

Nirmal said...

@keshi..

same old story dear....assignments, test etc etc.....i hate when stuffs like this keep me away from u..

Keshi said...

arent all ur assignments abt Keshi n diamonds anyways?


btw come n read my reply to ya in my blog :)

Keshi.

Macadamia The Nut said...

@compass
O.U.C.H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

How's Amrikaa treating ya?

Keshi said...

btw ur new photo tells me u've put on a bit..which is a good thing! :) cos I think u were skinny before right?

Keshi.

Nirmal said...

@maca..

till date good...where were u been...??

Nirmal said...

@keshi..

yup i have put on a bit...when i came here i was 68 kg..now i m 75....

a bit rie..hehehee

Keshi said...

Good on ya! U look good :)

Keshi.